With 312 Caribbean style rooms and suites, all with private balcony or verandah, the resort offers an intimate tranquility and when desired, total seclusion.
Sporting an exceptional 10-acre fitness complex, Couples Resorts Swept Away offers endless opportunities to be active. Within the complex, you will find 10 tennis courts, squash and racquetball facilities, a fully equipped gym with cardio and weight training equipment, a private aerobics room, a 25-meter lap pool, a basketball court and an outdoor running track.
For beach and water-lovers, an excellent selection of gear such as sea kayaks, snorkeling fins and masks, sailboats and wind surfers, as well as private instruction is readily available. Additionally, three swimming pools and five Jacuzzis are dotted throughout the property for your enjoyment.
- Three swimming pools, five Jacuzzis throughout the property
- Six unique restaurants serving the finest international cuisine with Caribbean flavors: The Palms, Feathers fine dining gourmet restaurant, Lemongrass Thai-fusion restaurant, Patois Patio, Mediterranean fare with wood-burning oven, Alfresco Sea Grape Café and Veggie bar, Cabana Grill.
- Eight bars, including the swim up bar and Piano bar, all serving premium brand liquors and wines
- A 10 acre sports & fitness complex with lighted tennis courts (five clay and five hard), two squash courts, two racquetball courts, a fully equipped gym with the latest fitness equipment, 25-meter lap pool, an outdoor jogging track, steam rooms, saunas, Jacuzzi, and a basketball court. Lessons included.Aerobics, yoga, spinning. Pilates and more provided by certified professionals from Fit Bodies, Inc.
- Watersports & scuba
- Unlimited Golf (transfers and green fees included. Caddy mandatory at a nominal charge)
- Oasis Spa and Beauty Salon services (additional cost)
- Glass-bottom boat tour
- Catamaran Cruise
- Off-site excursion to Margaritaville